Masters/Bachelors Graduate – CSE/IT/Equivalent Streams. 3-4 years total career experience. 2-3 years relevant Android Mobile OS hands-on development experience.
- Solid experience with installing and configuring Mobile Platform
- Hands-on Android Studio suite development and testing experience
- Configuration of configuring the SMP to support push notifications
- Experience with installing certificates into the SMP server keystore and configuring apps to use SSL
- Experience with creating, building and deploying applications
- Experience with installing, configuring and administering the Mobile Platform 3.0 Server environment on Windows
- Experience building and customizing the applications including configuring the application to support push notifications, work in offline mode and customizing the theme to support the client’s branding requirements
- Experience with X-Code and Eclipse (or Android Studio) development environments
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Experience installing, configuring, and administering the Mobile Device Management system and integrating it into the customer’s existing network and security environment
- Experience installing, configuring, and deploying the entry Inventory Manager application
- Experience with Microsoft Visio a plus
Interested candidates can share your CV ’s to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the following link to contact us http://bit.ly/1KTedE1
Kindly refer your friends and/or colleagues and/or others who’re interested & available and meeting the criteria, if you’re not.