Masters/Bachelors Graduate – CSE/IT/Equivalent Streams. 2-3 years of total and relevant Web Marketing Analyst experience.
We’re open to consider Fresher’s Trained (Digital/Online/Web) candidates.
· Will be handling Online Advertising Campaigns Analytics, Data Visualization & Digital Strategy Building of our Mobility Practice offerings & services
· Develop and execute plans that support the companies email marketing campaigns, online branding & online lead generation goals and strategies
· Devising monthly, weekly and daily media plans for digital marketing activities, monthly content planning and implementation from conception to execution
· Work collaboratively with stake holders to track and analyze campaign performance to ensure optimize Online Traffic Management
· Troubleshoot and optimize campaigns to achieve ROI
· Provide regular insightful reports on campaign performance (ranking, traffic, conversions and other metrics)
· In-depth knowledge & understanding of social media platforms like – Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Google+, Etc. and how each channel can be used in various scenarios
Interested candidates can share your CV ‘s to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the following link to contact us http://bit.ly/1KTedE1
Kindly refer your friends and/or colleagues and/or others who’re interested & available and meeting the criteria, if you’re not.